Welcome to Knesset הַכְּנֶסֶת...The Journey Church gathering place


Monday, May 7, 2012

S.O.A.P. 2 Timothy 1 Carlos Herrera


To READ this chapter click here.










Scripture
2 Timothy 1:6
This is why I remind you to fan into flames the spiritual gift God gave you…

Observation
According to scripture, all those that have surrendered their lives to Christ and have become His followers have a spiritual gift. This is a special ability to do something (not a talent or skill) for the benefit of God’s Kingdom and His church. There are several lists in the Bible of these gifts.

Application
I personally have the gifts of pastoring and encouragement. I use my gift of pastoring like second nature at this point in my life. But I think I still need to fan the flame of encouragement.

Prayer
Lord, thank You for being so good and kind. Your love is amazing and mind-blowing. Help me to constantly grow in all that You created me to be, so that my life may bring You glory and honor. In Jesus name, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment