Welcome to Knesset הַכְּנֶסֶת...The Journey Church gathering place


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

S.O.A.P. II Corinthians 13 Carlos Herrera

To READ this chapter click here.












Scripture 
II Corinthians 13:13
May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [the Son], the love of God [the Father], and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you. 


Observation
The Trinity is one of the oldest Christian doctrines and teachings. The actual word Trinity is not found in scripture but its teachings begin in Genesis. Here Paul is highlighting all the persons in the Trinity – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. 


Application
In this verse I see that I find grace in Jesus. I find love in God the Father and I find fellowship in the Holy Spirit. I have noticed that I have a heavy emphasis in Jesus and God, but my appreciation and focus on the Holy Spirit has only been awakened within the last few years. It’s impossible for me to have a Biblical view of our triune God with understanding each one of the persons in the Trinity.


Prayer  
Lord, help me to know You fully. To delight in all of You and not in just part of You. Holy Spirit I invite You to fellowship with me in greater ways and for You to take over my life in greater ways so that I may do life with You. In Jesus name, amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment