Welcome to Knesset הַכְּנֶסֶת...The Journey Church gathering place


Monday, March 19, 2012

S.O.A.P. II Corinthians 12 Carlos Herrera


To READ this chapter click here.






Scripture
II Corinthians 12:10
…for when I am weak, then I am strong.

Observation
This short verse says a lot! It seems so odd that in one’s weakness is actually where we find that we are strong. The opposite is true. When we “think” we are strong is actually when we are probably the weakest, because it’s a self-strength that won’t stand up to the demands of the spiritual world that we live in.

Application
There is always a gap between where I am and where God desires for me to be. There is always is gap that indicates that I have not arrived (and I never will on this side of the heaven). This gap can either make me feel worthless and sinful or it can be seen for what it is…God’s grace allows me to live in that gap knowing that it’s how good and strong and mighty He is and not me.

Prayer
Lord, thank You that You are always so willing to show Your grace when I least deserve it. You are always pursuing me even when I’m not paying attention to You. Thank You that Your strength is many perfect in my weakness. In Jesus name, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment