Welcome to Knesset הַכְּנֶסֶת...The Journey Church gathering place


Thursday, March 22, 2012

S.O.A.P. Galatians 2 Carlos Herrera


To READ this chapter click here.









Scripture
Galatians 2:I
have been crucified with Christ. I myself no longer with, but Christ lives in me.

Observation
When someone surrenders their life to Christ they are dying to self. “Accepting Christ” is such a wrong term. We don’t “accept” Christ for salvation. No, we surrender our lives so that the Holy Spirit can now rule our lives.

Application
This is very clear in my mind yet as I take an honest look at my life I see that many times I try to take my life back. I know that I have surrendered but I say something else by the way that I try to control and even manipulate situations.

Prayer
Lord, I surrender once again. I invite You Holy Spirit to guide and direct me. Rule my life! I want you to live within me instead of me trying to control You. In Jesus name, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment