Welcome to Knesset הַכְּנֶסֶת...The Journey Church gathering place


Monday, February 13, 2012

S.O.A.P. I Corinthians 2 Carlos Herrera




To READ this chapter click here.

Scripture
I Corinthians 2:9
No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.

Observation
The beauty and splendor that awaits us is unimaginable.  The good that God has in store for us doesn’t fit within our context of understanding, yet we simply know that it will be more than we could ever hope or imagine.  Yet this is only for those who love God.

Application
God wants to be loved!  But this doesn’t mean He is selfish.  That is like me saying I want to be loved by Mindy and Nathan (my kids).  What parent doesn’t want to be loved?  Yet the parallel stops here.  I have rejected God.  For a long time I did not acknowledge His fatherhood.  I have to choose to do so.  He has already paid the price and has gone the distance.  All I have to do is raise my head towards Him – He is already waiting for me.

Prayer
Oh Lord, You are good behind my imagination.  Thank You for Your amazing goodness. I ask that You help me and teach me to truly love You. In Jesus name, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment