Welcome to Knesset הַכְּנֶסֶת...The Journey Church gathering place


Tuesday, April 17, 2012

S.O.A.P. 1 Thessalonians 2 Carlos Herrera

To READ this chapter click here.

Scripture
I Thessalonians 2:20
For you are our pride and joy.

Observation
Paul has no problem stating that people are his pride and joy. Leaving a mark on people’s lives and pointing them towards God, and seeing them bear fruit was his pride and joy. Paul was a Sheppard/Pastor at heart.  

Application
Those words of Paul resonate with me. As I look over my time in ministry it is the people that are my pride and joy. As I look around and see people serving God whole-heartedly and walking with Him, my heart rejoices. On the other side of the same token, when I see people completely unplugged from their maker it breaks my heart. 

Prayer
Lord, allow me to rejoice in the work that You are doing and guard my heart from being broken by those that know You and yet don’t act like it. But above all else guard my own heart from ever drifting from Your love. In Jesus name, amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment