Welcome to Knesset הַכְּנֶסֶת...The Journey Church gathering place


Thursday, March 8, 2012

S.O.A.P. II Corinthians 5 Carlos Herrera


To READ this chapter click here.






Scripture
II Corinthians 5:18b
And God has given us the task of reconciling people to him.

Observation
In very plain words I see here that I have been given the task of helping people reconcile their lives with God. There is no plan B…broken humans that have surrendered their lives to Christ are commissioned to help others find their maker.

Application
This seems like a task way too big for a simple Christ follower like myself. I find this task daunting and overwhelming. Yet as I look back in my life, I see that somehow God has used me to help people reconcile their lives with Himself. (I don’t mean through ministry as a pastor.) What I see is that when I’m doing life in-tune with God and caring for my soul…helping others see who Jesus is flows automatically.

Prayer
Lord, help me to be so in-tune with you so that I can be used in greater ways to help others reconcile with you. I specifically pray for my new neighbors. Please allow me to be a beacon of light in my neighborhood. Let me love and serve my neighbors in such a way that they will see you in me. In Jesus name, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment