Welcome to Knesset הַכְּנֶסֶת...The Journey Church gathering place


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

S.O.A.P. Romans 15 Carlos Herrera




To READ this chapter click here.

Scripture
Romans 15:19
They were convinced by the power of miraculous signs and wonders and by the power of God’s Spirit.[a] In this way, I have fully presented the Good News of Christ from Jerusalem all the way to Illyricum.

Observation
Many non-Jewish people came to faith in god because of the miracles that Paul did – which pointed to the true power of God.  The miracles were signs. I have not been able to fully see this lived out…I have only seen bits of this.

Application
I have come a long way in my understanding of miracles and signs.  For a long time it really wasn’t a part of my “living.” I agreed with it intellectually but I didn’t really expect to see miracles.  But God has been teaching me a lot about praying and expecting supernatural miracles.  I have a long way to go but I’m encouraged to see how God has worked within me to have a greater understanding of how God does and uses miracles for His glory.

Prayer
Lord, I have a long way to go in this area of my life but for the first time in my life I feel that I’m opening up and allowing You to take me places that I have not gone before in my this area.  Teach me to pray and expect miracles as a diary way of life.  And most importantly that those that do not know You may be impacted by Your power.  In Jesus name, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment