Welcome to Knesset הַכְּנֶסֶת...The Journey Church gathering place


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

S.O.A.P Hebrews 13 Hope




To read this Scripture click here


Scripture
Hebrews 13:5
Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you.  I will never abandon you.”

Observation
Even back then, people got their security from money. This is not a new problem that we face today. Money should not be our security. God should be because he promises that he will never abandon us.

Application
Even though my money is tight, I should not be consumed with money and worrying about how to get more. God promises that he will not leave me and I can rest in that promise. He has always provided enough for me and he will continue to.  I should fine my security in him instead of money.

Prayer
Lord, thank you for providing for me daily. Thank you for promising that you will never leave me. I am sorry for worrying about money and letting it consume my thoughts. Help me to trust you in everything, even my finances. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment